Upland Criminal, Divorce and Bankruptcy Attorneys Committed to Legal Excellence at Affordable Rates
A law firm built on a foundation of diligence, honest communication and professionalism
Bristol, Haynes & Associates is passionate about serving the southern California area, including the areas of Upland, Rancho Cucamonga and Claremont. We meld our passion for practicing law with an extensive knowledge of California’s legal system. We concentrate largely on matrimonial law, criminal law and bankruptcy proceedings, and our attorneys always work toward the best possible solution for all clients, exhausting every legal avenue available. Our firm takes great pride in developing meaningful relationships with our clients and maintaining a level of communication to put your fears at ease. Our belief is that each client presents a unique legal situation and deserves personalized legal advice. Let us apply our unwavering attention and extensive knowledge of California law to your legal problem, big or small.
Attorneys with the communication skills, compassion and legal knowledge necessary to produce results
Our firm weaves together a thorough knowledge of the law in our areas of practice with a level of compassion and understanding of the immense mental and emotional toll that legal disputes can take on an individual. We are proud to offer:
- A passion for the legal profession — We believe strongly in the importance of providing sound and personalized legal service to members of our community.
- A strong litigation philosophy — Our firm takes pride in avoiding unnecessary settlement or mediation. We have the tools and the will to engage in vigorous litigation procedures.
- Open communication — We view each client as a person first, with individualized legal circumstances and concerns. Our attorneys are always accessible and this type of two-way communication results in meaningful client relationships.
- An interest in the local community — Our attorneys regularly volunteer at a local legal clinic in service of the public good and are deeply committed to community outreach programs.
A firm with the skill and tenacity to handle a wide range of legal issues
Our firm has the desire and knowledge to provide passionate and well-informed representation in cases involving a wide spectrum of California law. Whether you require the services of an attorney whose chief focus is criminal law, family law or an attorney with a thorough understanding of the bankruptcy process, we can help. More specifically, we offer guidance in the following areas:
- Family law — Our firm has handled issues of family law including traditional or same-sex divorce proceedings and separation agreements, child and spousal support, representing parental rights in child custody and visitation disputes and dealing with domestic violence claims. If you have a legal matter that pertains to family law, we can help by offering guidance or vigorous representation.
- Criminal law — Our attorneys frequently handle representation for clients involved in drug crime and gang crime cases, DUI/DWI charges, sexual offense charges or juvenile adjudication hearings. Additionally, we provide counsel and representation for individuals desiring expungement of their felony or misdemeanor. Being involved in a criminal law case is deeply traumatic; our firm can help ease your mind and provide you with satisfying legal options to establish orders of protection, and construct and defend estates, wills and trusts. We also frequently supervise the development of prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Bankruptcy proceedings — Our firm focuses on Chapter 7 bankruptcy exclusively and we have extensive knowledge of how best to proceed in your decision to declare bankruptcy in California.
We offer intelligent and compassionate representation in your civil complaint
Our firm provides steady guidance in civil litigation matters such as personal injury lawsuits, unlawful detainer issues, cases of defamation and negligence proceedings. Additionally, our firm helps clients involved in breach of contract disputes, restraining order issues and partnership disputes. If you feel your rights have been infringed, our firm is well positioned to defend those rights forcefully.
Visit our Upland office today to set up a free consultation regarding your particular legal issue
Bristol, Haynes & Associates takes pride in serving southern California including Rancho Cucamonga and Claremont with personalized legal services. We offer flexible office hours and affordable flat-fee payment options. If you have questions or concerns about your legal issues, email or call us at 909-296-1868.